Skip to main content

What to do on Brennyn's Day Off.

What do you do on your day off from your full-time college job?

Do your professional other job! 

Watercolour a commission away!


Between wash-drying breaks (so the pigments don't bleed)... take a selfie with a cat.


Paint again.


When you get hungry, cook yourself a dinner. All that paintbrush lifting, sheesh!


Seriously, paint again so you have the base washes down!


Eat some ice cream you got on sale. 


Sketch in the final details --by this point you are cross-eyed. Play with Kitty and get her dizzy too!


Then of course, it's 8pm and you have to wake up at 3:50 am for other work. 


Tomorrow, the rest will ensue after work, and I will have a beautiful piece to send off! On my next day off? Illustration work! I can't wait to put up the posters I am making on our shop (mom and I) Which you should visit by the way .:Here:.

Peace out! xoxo





Comments

  1. You are so talented! I love seeing your artwork. also the kitty is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, Austin was a bit hesitant at first about Juno, but now they are buddies haha! Love all your animals btw!!

      Delete

Post a Comment