It's been a beautiful summer (since it finally came!) We leave the window open all day, and the wind comes in...just perfect! It's weird to think that next year this time, I'll be graduated! Austin has one more semester than me, but he's taking one off for the good old LSATs. I am glad I don't have to take that, but then again I hae to scrounge for work as an artist and people will be asking him to work for them! But for right now, we've made a home here in Rexburg, and everything is going well. Besides school, Austin is calling away at the Rexburg Opinion Center, and I'm sitting
This past weekend, we got to spend time with my lovely parents! Lance (my step-dad) and my mom came out to Rexburg to party po-dunk style with us haha! First we took them to R-Mountain which is actually a crater volcano :) Maybe you recognize it from the 4th of July adventures of Braustin? We had finals (so Austin and I look like train wrecks only getting 6 hours of sleep in the last three days... haha!) Lance and mom were doing wonderful though, and were more energetic than us for sure! Then we made some taffy, but what we didn't know was our candy thermometer we bought was broken in the first place. So it never rose past 150ºF despite it looking like it burned. Yeah. It ended up looking like an organ. And it also ate our black plastic spoon because it rose so high in temperature. It was molten lava! Belonged on R-Mountain that's for sure! We had Austin run back to the grocery store who sold us the defective thermometer, and ...
Comments
Post a Comment