Skip to main content

Austin Forgot his Lunch

Okay, okay. We'll miss Rexburg. Yup. Over this last week we have pretty much decided where we want to go. And it's made us realise how comfy we are here with all the many blessings we've had. I thought about it and even in Rexburgatory we have managed to find things that make us so happy! And it's given us everything we could ever need. So where ever we go next, it's going to be great too because almost anywhere else has more to do than here. And even if it is like here, well didn't I just say we've felt super blessed? Win. Win. 

Some of our favorites here at BYU-Idaho have been
the Ceramics Sale (I love looking in our cupboards, and even in the plant picture you can see some!)



the Horticulture Department Shop: Austin got me this Meteor plant the other day! Plus there's two cockatiels you can play with in the Tropics room!



And of course we love our programs! (My Artist Business Cards came in!!!)



We've made awesome friends, and seen them grow their families <3 
(Been working on a Baby Shower)





Austin and I have had jobs that have been amazing, although I'm sure Austin is tired of his. Calling people for surveys makes you get some awesome verbal abuse all day haha! He texted me the other day while I was doing invites saying, "Holy crap I forgot to bring food and I am starving. Oh well."

No! Not oh well! 

So I made him a lunch with those classic lunch box notes. 




I mean who doesn't want a Mucha Lucha note and Spaghetti O's?
Nostalgic. Haha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Family Visits

This past weekend, we got to spend time with my lovely parents! Lance (my step-dad) and my mom came out to Rexburg to party po-dunk style with us haha! First we took them to R-Mountain which is actually a crater volcano :) Maybe you recognize it from the 4th of July adventures of Braustin? We had finals (so Austin and I look like train wrecks only getting 6 hours of sleep in the last three days...  haha!) Lance and mom were doing wonderful though, and were more energetic than us for sure!  Then we made some taffy, but what we didn't know was our candy thermometer we bought was broken in the first place. So it never rose past 150ºF despite it looking like it burned. Yeah. It ended up looking like an organ. And it also ate our black plastic spoon because it rose so high in temperature. It was molten lava! Belonged on R-Mountain that's for sure! We had Austin run back to the grocery store who sold us the defective thermometer, and ...

Call Me a SAHM in Training

Stay at Home Mom (SAHM)  Besides a medical leave and two maternity leaves, I’ve always been a full-time plus on call nurse mom. I am now almost two months into being a SAHM and I would have to still say I’m training! A lot of you have told me routine is so important, and I’ve been trying my darndest to do that. We do library time or errands in the morning, naptime and quiet time after lunch, and art and outdoor/indoor active  play until dad comes home! Some days it blows up in my face, much like what we’d call a s-tshow at work, haha! Except these are my monkeys and my circus! But mostly because I am learning and loving it, too. I struggle with anxiety and depression. Ever since I was little. My post-partum depression with R was so difficult. I am so lucky to have an incredible husband and health team that honestly kept me alive during that time. Luckily, I was treated prior to giving birth to A too because a) it was known I get PPD and b) it’s better and easier to tr...

Sunday Eats

Finals are upon us! Wish us luck!  So a little about life lately... or you can skip to the awesome food at the bottom lol. Well, we might need that luck especially cause I kicked a stool on accident in the print lab and broke two toes all crazy like. Then proceeded in my 12 hour no-break printing frenzy standing on them dang toes.... and sick.....lol! That's what I get for not wearing my brace. Good thing we are done with Insanity! That's right, you heard us! Done with Insanity, the 9 week program :D We both are going to take our pictures soon and post them! We are doing hip hop abs for the next two weeks as finals are happening (and it's less intense on my toes) then starting Insanity all over. Yes, we are insane thank you ;) We actually were kind of freaking out because this fall, we apply to law and nursing school! We finish in April, but will hear most likely in the winter where we will head out to.  I might wait to apply until Austin chooses a scho...